homestead - Re: [Homestead] bread/science/Mr>Bill Jones

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] bread/science/Mr>Bill Jones
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:09:52 -0800 (PST)

That was not the post to which I was referring. You
and another member were discussing how to make bread
from 'scratch'; when you started discussing bacterial
counts, i decided to kindly stay away from the bakery
part of the local deli. Incidentally, I have eighteen
fire extinguishers......hoping you understand my sense
of humor....always with smiles....bobford