homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:37:54 -0500

Bev,
I believe too!
On the inlaw situation, a suggestion. If you can get the book Radical
Forgivness by Colin C. Tipping you may find a solution. I belong to a study
group that meets twice a month and we read and discuss several books each
year. This one was one of the best in my opinion. But let me point out that
had it been up to me alone I would not have been able to apply it to my life.
Our small group of 4 to 6 people reminds me of this on line group in many
ways, especially when it comes to speaking. No one judges the other, just
thinks about what has been said and adds their 2 cents worth. Radical
thinking may be a good way to think about the title of the book. If you
would like, I would be happy to talk about it should you decide to read it.
PS Next time you email your son, please tell him I think about him often and
am thankful for him everyday.
Jeanne in Northeast TN