homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:41:57 -0800

At 2/21/2007 09:14 PM,EarthNSky wrote:
This has me curious. Who here believes that there is a international,
core group of people-call them the Illuminati or whatever you want-that
control world events and nations, using them as pawns to gain world
domination and control, financial and physical, etc.?

Bev (I believe)

Illuminati or not? Yes.

I may not go as far as to say that "do" control (as in iron control) .... I might say 'may' control, I will say they 'do' influence.
There is no doubt in my mind that they are there....

Rob
becida AT comcast.net