homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:22:20 -0800

Yes and no <g> Aren't you glad I am soooo decisive?

Yes, I believe there is a group. No, I don't believe they "control" world events. Yes, I believe they do try to manipulate, control, coerce, influence, buy, shape, steal, or otherwise do whatever they can to get things to go their way. AND, they frequently succeed.

Unfortunately, I think a great many of them suffer from nascistic personality disorders and tin god syndrome!

This has me curious. Who here believes that there is a international,
core group of people-call them the Illuminati or whatever you want-that
control world events and nations, using them as pawns to gain world
domination and control, financial and physical, etc.?