homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:40:36 -0500

On 2/22/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

On Feb 21, 2007, at 10:14 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

> This has me curious. Who here believes that there is a international,
> core group of people-call them the Illuminati or whatever you want-
> that control world events and nations, using them as pawns to gain world
> domination and control, financial and physical, etc.?

Don't you have some chores to do?

This is more fun.

Research Bilderbeck Group and Trilateral Commission for
starters. That will keep you out of further mischief for the day.

And needing ibuprofen (or stronger), most likely.

I have an acquaintance-friend who is big into this whole thing. The stuff he
tells me every now and then always makes my head spin--think Linda Blair's
character in The Exorcist.

I'm with you guys.

I'm also recently thinking of radically blanking an in-law. Husband agrees,
it's his sibling. Back to out of sight, out of mind and being thankful she
lives several states away.

Back to those chores that need attention. Thanks for making me smile.

Lisa