homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:42:43 -0500

Lynda wrote:

The Bilderberg Group or Bilderberg conference is an unofficial annual
invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are
persons of influence in the fields of business, media, and politics.

I think of the Bilderbergs as the workhorses, the low level management group in the grand scheme of things. I think there are at least two groups with more power above the Bilderbergs...who does the inviting, who decides whom to invite, and who controls the agenda of the conference that discusses what issues the Bilderbergers will address?

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.