homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:17:40 -0500

On 2/22/07, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Bev; this is personal and off-list. You know how
highly I think of you. Leave this subject matter
alone, please. Soon, someone is going to advise on
a theory which involves religion...that is something
I can not tolerate.....tell us about your son, your
daughter, and your animals.....not only with smiles
but also with respect......bobford79

Too late- it's on the list. Frankly I'd be more worried about the
Freemasons jumping in and shutting down the list than the religious
whackos.