homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:53:19 -0500

Wendy wrote:
Bev,
I don't know if Hugh was on that list or not, but the guy who ran that list (Tom something) was a biggie in AWEA -- American Wind Energy Association. Tom also ran the wind list. So, there is a connection there somewhere. You have a good memory. :-)

Wendy

Tom Gray?I went back through some saved posts in my binders..

Yeah, I tried to glean things from that list,but it was often too technical for my brain, and at the time, I was more interested in learning about goats that windmills..lol

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.