homestead - [Homestead] Going green, Tom Gray

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Going green, Tom Gray
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:36:00 -0500

Did a search on Tom Gray, just to make sure I had the right guy, and found the Treehugger site. I'm passing it on here because of his go green page:
http://www.treehugger.com/gogreen.php
He's got tips for going green in almost every life aspect, from cars to wardrobes..

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.

  • [Homestead] Going green, Tom Gray, EarthNSky, 02/07/2007