homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:41:45 -0500

Wendy wrote:
Yep! That's him, Tom Gray. I have some saved posts too on a hard
drive, but that hard drive is sitting on a shelf and not in a
computer. :-( I kept the HD because I have intentions of someday
firing up that drive and getting them off. A lot of my saved TVO
posts and all my stuff from the cheese makers list are on that drive
also. By the time I get around to it, the drive will probably be so
old that I won't own a computer that even will be able to access it.
Oh, well.

I have almost all of my old hard drives..but I don't know how to access
them...do you just slave them in or what? One of my old drives has Win
95 on it, and the last one has Win 98..Of course, I am running XP Media
right now, and I don't want any conflicts, so how do I do it?
It would be great to get my music collection off the last drive, and my
old journals off the earlier one..

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting
OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.