homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:16:04 -0800

What about wind? Don't you folks get a lot of wind up there or do only folks closer to the coast?

If you are seriously thinking of the Eureka area, you'd find plenty of places for water power and if you looked in the Loleta area you could power a small town on the wind power!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

I'm just looking for generator only, Bev! We're fairly anti-internal
combustion here.

Bill
S. Oregon coast