homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:02:58 -0600

On 2/8/07, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

I have almost all of my old hard drives..but I don't know how to access
them...do you just slave them in or what? One of my old drives has Win
95 on it, and the last one has Win 98..Of course, I am running XP Media
right now, and I don't want any conflicts, so how do I do it?
It would be great to get my music collection off the last drive, and my
old journals off the earlier one..

Bev

What I do is give them to my son who then puts the data on my new computer
for me! <g,d,r>
Gloria
The Neo-Luddite
(but what would you expect from a hand spinner?)