homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:38:05 -0800

Hello, my name is Lynda and I am computer and cyber-challenged. I can offer homemade enchiladas using the recipe I got when living in Encinada or lasagna as learned at the knee of Noni who was from Tuscany or sausages or wursts as learned from Italian and German butchers. Youngest also promises from scratch, as made in Germany, chocolate cake.

Can I be second after Gene on the traveling homestead computer guru's route?

Lynda

P.S. The carnitas that will be used for making enchiladas are in the oven as we speak. Enchiladas will be served at 5 p.m. PST <<bg>>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Hm. The wordsmith me is shamed. Computer use and Ludditism is a
contradiction. Inasmuch as all here communicate via computer, to
ascribe Luddite membership is an unseemly stretch.

Would your son consider traveling from homestead to homestead
assisting semi-literate computer users by moving their valuable stuff
off their old computers onto their new computers?

Does he like pizza?