homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:50:08 -0700

On Feb 9, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Lynda wrote:

Hello, my name is Lynda and I am computer and cyber-challenged. I can offer
homemade enchiladas using the recipe I got when living in Encinada or
lasagna as learned at the knee of Noni who was from Tuscany or sausages or
wursts as learned from Italian and German butchers. Youngest also promises
from scratch, as made in Germany, chocolate cake.

Please hang onto those menu choices. I envision a homestead list gathering someday. Think weekend-long potluck.