homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:52:57 -0500

Bill Jones wrote:
I get it. The seed is so cheap at bulk bin prices anyway. Even then, it's a little hard to grind it and leave the seed coat behind. Luckily in our coffee grinder the soft yellow middlin' clings to the lid, producing very nice mustard powder from brown mustard seed.

Bill
S. Oregon coast

You know, I never...lol...thought of doing that..I guess I could buy organic seed, at least once, so that I could try it and see it if was worth the effort..mustard is cheap..

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.