homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:03:20 -0600

Maybe it is time to thumb your nose at Anheuser Busch and brew your
own. I've had some pretty good home brews (and some pretty
questionable ones too). Was I imagining things or do I recollect
correctly that you sometimes brew your own, Gene? Gloria

On 2/7/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:
> I'll bet my semi-annual grocery bill is less than
> your monthly beer tab..lol...

You could be right some months. Right now I have to go research
whether what the beer-drinking checkout gal told me is true, that New
Belgium Brewery was bought by Anheuser Busch. Nothing is sacred
anymore or safe from the big boys. I read yesterday that Bud is to
have its own television channel. I reel . . . .