homestead - Re: [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:05:46 -0700

I would like to add a question to that. Where in the
world did anyone get the idea that looking pretty is
not useful.
I also fail to understand the idea that a plant has
value only when as it applies to humankind and our
limited values based on physical and commercial wants.

Van Dell, you have now experienced a homestead icky cafuffle-up, a HICCUP. HICCUPs are not uncommon. Their origins are of multiple cause, including posters who don't write carefully before posting, respondents who don't read carefully before responding, respondents more in a hurry to shoot their two cents worth in than to contribute substantively to the issue, and to, one can hopefully presume, temporary hormonal or chemical imbalances.

Not to fret. HICCUPs keep our virtual sinuses clear.