homestead - Re: [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:55:16 -0800

Lynda wrote:

Hmmmm, I've been gone a couple of days, so tomorrow I'm looking into the rice thingy. Now I'm wondering about maybe making a sort of "wild" area with "swampy" things like willow, cat tails, those iris, and ?????

Sorry, I only did research into useful plants. If you're just looking for pretty space-takers, the list of suitable plants is much, much longer.

Bill
S. Oregon coast