homestead - [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Swamp, was This and That
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:53:50 -0800

Hmmmm, I've been gone a couple of days, so tomorrow I'm looking into the rice thingy. Now I'm wondering about maybe making a sort of "wild" area with "swampy" things like willow, cat tails, those iris, and ?????

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

YES! We and our neighbors have them growing with their "feet" in or
around the pond edges. on both our properties. They do so well with wet
feet. Perhaps Lynda could use that area to naturalize such flowers!