homestead - Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:17:46 -0600

Oh, Bev, these are wonder strawberries. They are everbearing. I've had
them previously. Rather than one big crop in June, you get fewer
strawberries at any one time, but you get them all the way until
frost. So, they wouldn't be so great for you, as you are into canning
in a major way. But they are great for keeping a steady stream of
fresh fruit on the table for the growing season, and if you freeze,
you can also put back a few at a time.
Gloria

On 12/28/06, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

Dumb question...
Please explain the whole day neutral thing to me...

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.