homestead - Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:15:20 -0600

Oooooo! That's another thing I would love to have if time and energy
to create it was no object - a labyrinth garden! I've pictured one
done in flowers, or herbs, or a mixture of plant types. A spiral would
be lovely, you are right. Path maintenance, though, would be a pain.
So, it remains a fantasy. :)
Gloria