homestead - Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Design dilemma
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 13:32:58 -0500

Last night, I quickly did some approximations on calculating area in
square feet for similar sized beds in various shapes...
Round, dia 6' stacked circles 33 50 plants
Square 6x6 stacked like pyramid 36 55
Hexagram 3' triangles Star of David 45 70
Hexagon 3' triangle 25 35
Pentagram with 3' triangles 35 55
Pentagon with 3' triangles 20 30
Triangle stacked 6' equilateral 15 25

These are approximations done in my head..please check me on this if it
is important to you.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.