homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schools

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schools
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:28:22 -0800

Eldest kidlet and her hubby managed a duck club/preserve (600 acres) down in the Bay Area. It was owned by 3 guys and the wife of one died of Mad Cow. The county, the docs, everyone danced around the thing and he had to hire a private outfit to go in with a court order to get some slides to do a diagnosis. Then they tried to blame it on when they vacations in South America. The only problem was at that time she was on a vegetarian kick. The still refused to put it on her death certificate even though he had 3 labs verify the results, one in GB, one here and one in Canada. She was 39 or 40 and they insisted it was Alzheimer's!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

http://www.mad-cow.org/Alzheimer_cjd.html

>>A clinical series with 13% of Alzheimer actually CJD

Manuelidis, Elias E. and Laura Manuelidis Alzheimer Disease and
Associated Disorders_ 3 (1989): 100-109 Suggested Links between
Different Types of Dementias: Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, Alzheimer
Disease, and Retroviral CNS Infections

"In our own neuropathological material, in 46 cases diagnosed
clinically as AD [(Alzheimer's)], 6 cases were proven to be CJD at
autopsy [13%}."<<

>>At Yale, out of 46 patients clinically diagnosed with Alzheimer's,
6 were proven to be CJD at autopsy (Manuelidis, 1989). In another
post-mortem study 3 out of 12 "Alzheimer" patients actually died from
a spongiform encephalopathy (Teixeira, 1995).<<

http://www.albionmonitor.com/9706a/madpig.html