homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mad Cow Disease

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mad Cow Disease
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:37:18 -0800

At 12/8/2006 08:40 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:

The TIME magazine article I quoted was worthwhile as a reality check.
Here we have gone on at length about mad cow disease as if it were a
substantial factor of life to be carefully considered. We have spent
very little time on driving safety or smoking. If the article is
correct, about 44,000 of our fellows die in auto wrecks each year and
smoking causes about 1,200 American deaths--per day.

Transportation has always been a risk and the smoking risks have to be accepted by those addicted and actively using.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net