homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shotguns

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shotguns
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:23:50 -0800

Got any old shoulder pads laying around that you cut out of blouses/shirts when the whole Linda Evans look ended? Put one between you and the butt of the gun. They work great!

The good part is that he left the 20 gauge here so that if I see the
hawk/falcon or whatever it is that is getting my chickens again, I can
now blast it out of the air. If my shoulder isn't black and blue
tomorrow, I'll put more distance between me and the target and try it
again.
Just thought I would tell y'all about it...

Bev, leaning more towards the 12 gauge Winchester at present.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.