homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:00:51 -0800

At 11/12/2006 11:57 AM,Marie McHarry wrote:

I'm struck by the overall pessimism about our government on this list.
I don't expect the second coming, but I'm hopeful that the new crop of
populist representatives who will be going to Congress will make a
difference.

Maybe they will even bring back habeus corpus...

Marie

I'd be happy to see a little less ME=GOOD, YOU=BAD. Be nice if the two political parties could work for the common good, I don't expect it but it would be nice.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net