homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:44:44 -0600

Sorry for the start of a possible firestorm here, but I am just curious
as to what people expect to happen as a result of the change. I'll be
reading and learning. Thanks.

Awright, lady, that's it! I promised you that if you came back on the list I would refrain from politics. I have been sooo good and here you now, for no compelling reason whatsoever, just out of morbid curiosity, are egging us all on.

You oughta be embarrassed. Say you are and we may let this slide. Otherwise, stand back.