homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political question, if I may
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:06:06 -0500

ROTFL!
I know, Gene...you guys have been very, very good for months now. I figured I would pack the first snowball and start it rolling just so everyone here can get it out of their system! LOL!

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:

Awright, lady, that's it! I promised you that if you came back on the list I would refrain from politics. I have been sooo good and here you now, for no compelling reason whatsoever, just out of morbid curiosity, are egging us all on.

You oughta be embarrassed. Say you are and we may let this slide. Otherwise, stand back.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky