homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:09:56 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

No, they are the ideal for a given area, not a specific piece of
property AND in many cases, ie. real estate ads, it is just pure
wishful thinking or blantant b.s. dreamed up by a real estate
agent!

Or blatant BS told by a property owner to an agent. Much of what Realtors get blamed for comes from the mouths of their clients. Realtors want to make the sale; sellers want to make maximum profit.

One more time: Buyers are liars.

Sellers are unfortunately often the same.

Of course my view is based on only thirty years observation.

I think everyone lies if they think it will bring them a buck. Sellers,
buyers, and agents.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky