homestead - Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:05:31 -0700

I thought the original issue was whether dependents in the military housing would be allowed to burn up as much subsidized electricity as they please, while some people in Europe are paying $0.25 per kWh. I hesitate to ask, but does anyone have any idea what sort of sweetheart deal they currently enjoy? Just some accurate rate quotes would be informative.

Bill (whose dad could have practically run the whole house on batteries obtained from the quartermaster)

NVW55V wrote:

Yes, of course. You must be right.

--- Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:

I'm sorry but you would be misinformed. I saw his
equivalent of a pay stub, and they take out for meals, period.