homestead - Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:43:11 -0700

At 9/7/2006 10:44 AM,Lynda wrote:
I'm sorry but you would be misinformed. I saw his equivalent of a pay stub,
and they take out for meals, period. Eaten or not the amount is taken out
each month!

If there is a mess hall, he has quarters on base then they are taking out the food money. If you look on the "in" side of his LES (or what ever they call it) they should be giving him food money to take away.
The food is there, he's paid for it, it's his choice not to eat it.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net