homestead - Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More cuts to the soldiers pay
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:11:00 -0500

At 9/7/2006, you wrote:
Just one question for any and all who are responding, did you serve?

I responded to this early on and yes, I did serve in the US Navy from May of 1964 to May of 1968. That included two WestPacs. I know nothing about what they do now and did not like what they did then. I do not do well under authority and dealing with brain dead lifers was just too much for me and almost every lifer I had any dealing with was worse than brain dead with no ambition and a power trip. I am glad I went in and I am very glad I got out.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.