homestead - Re: [Homestead] Unbelievable story...laugh or cry

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Unbelievable story...laugh or cry
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:22:41 -0500

At 8/19/2006, you wrote:
As a science
person, if I have trouble with all of this, the average Joe has no clue
as to what is really going on, and I suppose it's like they say that
ignorance is bliss.

Many people do not have the background, education, or desire to understand the very complex technical world around them. This ignorance is exploited by those interested only in the fastest way to a buck. I feel that all the religious right's push to insert false science in the schools is making a bad situation worse.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.