homestead - [Homestead] Patty Pan squash problems

  • From: "Clint L. Novak" <CNovak AT CNS.COM>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Patty Pan squash problems
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:10:17 -0500

I'm hoping some of the vast knowledge on the list can help me. We have
some nice looking Patty Pan squash plants, but every time one starts to
grow it gets about the size of a golf ball and rots on the vine. Our
hopes have been dashed about half a dozen times so far. Any advice,
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Clint