homestead - Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Harpie visit
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:58 -0400

On 6/5/06, Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hello everyone of old,
I thought I would drop back in for a visit after an absence of several
years.

Hi Bev,

Welcome back. Hope you stick around or pop in occasionally to contribute.
This list needs more homesteader/gardening related info discussed--and it
goes in fits and spurts, like it always did--but less so with Tvo's passing.

I always wondered from time to time how you were doing. Take care.

Lisa
sw VA