homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cooking day

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cooking day
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:17:08 -0400

Oh my Gosh.....I got up this morning...after 10..some Wonder
Woman...stumble through the house to the coffee pot, and sit here and
read this...you guys flatter me, but the only thing Lynda Carter and I
have in common is that we are both freakin' tall and have some cleavage.
:) But thank you Gene and Van Dell....
And Gene, I think I am about 20-30 pounds lighter now than I was when I
was at your place. When I worked at the Pig last year, I lost over 50
pounds in 3 months- almost got to the point of being skinny. I wasn't
dieting or exercising more, but my theory is that the -20 below working
environment burned up body fat and gave my metabolism a kick. I have
gained some back now, but I am not as heavy as I was in 2001.
Lately, I have dropped about 10 pounds due to sweating....It's supposed
to be 100 degrees here again today, and probably 105 tomorrow. In this
kind of heat and humidity, you can lose 2 pounds just walking to the
mailbox. :)

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
I'll bet she looks as good as Linda Carter (who played wonder woman
on TV)

She's a gorgeous Viking queen.

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W