homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cooking day

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cooking day
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:53:16 -0400

I don't have anything propane other than the grill...how much is propane running these days per gallon?
I know I spend $16 a month keeping the "little" freezer running. I have no idea about the "big one". I didn't think $16 was too bad for as old as it is..but maybe I should re-evaluate...

Bev

Warren F. Smith wrote:

At 1.8-2.5 gallons of propane a week, this is far more efficient than my
old Servel. http://solardyne.stores.yahoo.net/fros240propf.html

I knew about the RV stuff, but figured they might be too small.

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W