homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cooking day

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cooking day
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:34:35 -0500

I am now about halfway through with cooking today. I made my X-grain
bread, 2 squash casseroles for the freezer, and am currently working on
a zucchini quiche and some squash bread. After that, I'll start on an
apple salad(waldorf type) and mix up some marinades for a couple of legs
of lamb and a pork tenderloin for grilling and consumption later in the
week. Except for the saltines, flour, cheese, and soy sauce, almost
everything is home grown....

Does anyone not now understand why we call her Wonder Woman?

I get exhausted reading of her activities. Better have another beer.