homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade tinctures
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:07:27 -0400

On 6/14/06, Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

A friend gave me a few copies of Body+Soul magazine, and I am thoroughly
enjoying them! In the December 2005 issue, there is a How To article called
"Making Your Own Winter Remedies".

I subscribe to that magazine and also love it. Through
magazinepricesearch.com you can do a search for this or any other mag. You
can purchase an entire year's subscription (8 issues) for $3.99 (.50 per
issue) or two years worth (16 issues) for $7.17 (.45 per issue). At that
price, it's cheaper than making copies of great articles. I recently gave
my sister a two year subscription for her birthday gift. She loves the mag,
we think of each other when it arrives and I spent less than $10. I also
found Utne (formerly Utne Reader for those who remember) for $6/year.

http://www.magazinepricesearch.com/detail/bodysoul.html