homestead - [Homestead] Old homestead friends

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Old homestead friends
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:49:53 -0400

Looking through the archives, I see that some of my old friends are here
but haven't jumped up to say hi...
(((WENDY!!!!))) How the heck are ya??
Rob Walton....I was looking for you a while back. What ever happened in
Central America? El Salvador was it?
Don, I guess you are still traveling? How are you?
James and Denise...still contrary in Tennessee? ;)
Bill, Jerry, Lynda...
And Barterman and Chris Clarke, I couldn't forget you guys, either!
Is Dan Settles still around?
Chris Hedemark?
Lee? What's up with you? Need more bamboo? ;)
Come on people, catch me up on what's going on in your lives!
I'm sure I'm omitting a lot of folks...sorry...just chime in people
whether I named you or not. I know I have seen a lot of life changes
since the mid 90's, how about you?

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W