homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:06:30 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2006 9:10:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stinkfart AT gmail.com writes:
So these were one-ended phone calls that did not have a termination point on
US soil?

Boy do I feel better now.

For awhile there I thought he had authorized the more conventional 2-way
phone calls, where one of the two termination points was on US soil.

SO, I guess you just don't get it do you? ANYTIME the fbi or anyone else
gets permission to wiretap, they listen to all calls placed to or from that
person. They do not EVER have to get a second permission for each and every
person on the other end of the call. That is not required by law. Of course a

percentage of the calls ended in the US. That is not illegal though, as they
had
permission to tape the other party.