homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: rayzentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:29:40 -0500

No fallacy in my argument. You said listening in on a conversation was the
same as breaking into a home. I say it is not. Period. My argument, as
you put it, was merely to illustrate my point, not prove yours wrong.

However, you may feel free to believe you are correct, if you wish. You are
allowed that right. I simply disagree.

Ray

You do see the falacy of your argument, don't you?