homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: Magnus <stinkfart AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:09:09 -0500

On 1/25/06, DSanner106 AT aol.com <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:

> Of course, if he were wiretapping citizens, you would be correct, but
> as the
> specific calls being requested at the time were foreign in nature,

So these were one-ended phone calls that did not have a termination point on
US soil?

Boy do I feel better now.

For awhile there I thought he had authorized the more conventional 2-way
phone calls, where one of the two termination points was on US soil.

--
"The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands…may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny."