homestead - Re: [Homestead] A point of view

  • From: rayzentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A point of view
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:12:35 -0500

Hidi ho, to all.

Been out of the loop for a while. moved to a new home. Orem Utah. So,
forgive me for not having kept up on the conversation, but could you please
quote just what lies have been said by Bush that haven't, at some point or
another during the last ten years, been said by his opposition, and...

Please quote exactly what strictures in the constitution have been violated
by Bush, and...

Please explain how he disregarded congress (please don't quote some democrat
upset that Bush is still president).

I appreciate your efforts to educate me, and now sit humbly awaiting a cogent
reply (rants will be ignored).

Ray