homestead - [Homestead] Where it all started, was B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Where it all started, was B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:47:20 -0700

Ah, you forgot who fell in his soup and started the whole "China is our
friend" trend! How come everyone forgets him and his wife who competed with
QE for the most frumpy aware AND won?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

Q- What do Bill Clinton, George Bush and Jane Fonda have in common?
A- Jane Fonda is the only one who went to Viet Nam!
Hahahahaha! That fact cracks me up, and those two were both elected
to this nations highest office- twice.

There has to be something better to do with my time.... later.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net