homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:57:47 -0700

At 9/23/2005 10:45 AM, Bill wrote:
I'm afraid that Slick Willy's assurance that China is our friend doesn't
do it for me. Why are they jamming the VOA transmissions, using
transmitters they bought from us (through B. C.)?

China is not our friend. When the Soviet empire collapsed China was in a position to (slowly) step into it's place & it's doing it. When they are in a military position to stand up to the US they will. Unless they buy the US before that.

All this borrowing the current administration is doing (and they/we are borrowing a LOT) is helping the Chinese ambitions.

Those folks who only see left or right here in the US are to blame, they are the ones who elected Slick Willy AND the great borrower we have now.

Q- What do Bill Clinton, George Bush and Jane Fonda have in common?
A- Jane Fonda is the only one who went to Viet Nam!
Hahahahaha! That fact cracks me up, and those two were both elected to this nations highest office- twice.

There has to be something better to do with my time.... later.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net