homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s Latest Acheivements
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:45:09 -0700

I'm afraid that Slick Willy's assurance that China is our friend doesn't do it for me. Why are they jamming the VOA transmissions, using transmitters they bought from us (through B. C.)?

You're talking about a country that simply wipes out any of its citizenry who have an opposing opinion. If you believe what they're saying, their empire will soon stretch from western Tibet to Taiwan. The burden of proof that we _should_ trade so extensively with them rests upon you and all those who support the slickster. So far, of course, air heads can only come up with insults.

Bill