homestead - [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: Juliana Dutra <kila01 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 13:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen, Ladies:

I call your attention to the fact that Bill Clinton
has not been ahead of the Federal Government for the
last 5 years and that the current Administration STILL
has business with China. Worse, this Administration
has borrowed an obscene amount of money from China, so
much money that China can now bankrupt US at anytime,
without ever firing a shot.

The excuse that Bush is just following his
predecessor's may have fooled many on 2001 and on 2003
in regards to terrorism prevention and Iraq but after
GW's 5 years in the White House not even Barbara Bush
the Old can say it with a straight face.

I notice Bush did not blame his administration's
pitiful reaction to Katrina on anyone. If he can grow
up and own up to his responsibilities why can't you,
his faithful followers do the same ?