homestead - Re: [Homestead] two americas

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] two americas
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:19:57 -0600

At 09:31 AM 9/8/05 -0700, you wrote:
>O.K., then what's the diff between where you guys are and CA?
>
>Lynda

The difference between Utah and California is Utah doesn't have regular
reminders. There hasn't been an earthquake for a very long time, but the
scientists say that when it comes it will be a biggie. Many people here
are as unsuspecting about our earthquake that-is-going-to-happen-sometime
as the people in N.O. were about the potential water problem with living
below sea level. Most are lulled into complacency because we don't have
constant reminders of what is coming.

Best wishes,
Melody