homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our shameful infant mortality rate
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:08:30 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:46:13 -0500, "clanSkeen" wrote:

> > James will still find some way to blame you, Melody. It's his main
> > source
> > of entertainment. I hope you do not get involved with "The Clan" as they
> > are not good people. Another person who used to be on the list had some
> > involvement with them. She said that are very scary and both have
> > criminal backgrounds including time in prison. You can tell from
> > reading
> > their posts that they are mean-spirited.
> > This reply is NOT going to the list. I know you will respect the
> > confidentiality of the information I gave you about them.
>
> Well, my dear Nancy from Texas, it got on the list. Now I put it to the
> members of the list: just who here is mean spirited.
>
> Lee, if you are reading this, you once told me that it was your policy not
> to unsub people from the list unless the engaged in personal slander that
> could be harmful to the individual. Nancy is a liar and slanderer in her
> statement about criminal backgrounds. I've never even had a moving traffic
> violation my whole life.
>
> James

And, what if you had? Or worse?
Nobody's business.
I enjoy this list because it's a learning experience. It gives me a chance to
share, once in a while, but mostly - it provides an opportunity to pick the
brains of people who have had more (and mostly more interesting) experiences
than
I've had.
Let's not spoil it with petty crap.
Sandy